Coming soon: 2019 YFF Sponsorship Opportunities!
Your contributions are essential to our
growth and success!
Or donate to our Vinegar Hill Theatre Capital Campaign
With your help we…
- Taught 1,782 students from 86 schools in 130 hands-on workshops;
- Offered scholarships valued at nearly $100,000, allowing 1,396 students to attend at low or no cost;
- Partnered with 59 outstanding local nonprofits;
- Celebrated when our student films were accepted into 15 national festivals, won 2 major awards including the Best Student Program at New York Festivals World’s Best TV & Films and the Hot Shot Winner at the Sun Valley Film Festival, and became the first and only nonprofit to win the Dominion ArtStars Award three years in a row;
- Engaged 35 teaching artists in 217 mentoring spots, utilizing their skills to help us teach our students;
- Produced nearly 400 films and shared student work with nearly 500,000 live audience members (with more than 700,000 online views to date).
Read our Annual Report to see how your support makes a difference.