With your help we…
- Offered 155 workshops and created slots for 1,127 students from 71 area schools;
- Collaborated with 56 nonprofit organizations and schools;
- Celebrated when our student films were accepted into a record 21 national festivals including the National Film Festival for Talented Youth, Santa Monica International Teen Film Festival, and Los Angeles Film Festival, Future Filmmakers Showcase;
- Engaged 54 film professionals in 187 mentor slots, utilizing their skills to help us teach our students;
- Produced more than 200 films and exposed almost 16,000 audience members to our films (with more than 500,000 social media views).
Read our Annual Report to see how your support makes a difference.
Your contributions are important to our
growth and success.
In the next year we will continue this work—offering outstanding programming that builds students’ skills, enhances creative thought, and strengthens our community. Our young filmmakers are becoming thoughtful leaders who collaborate with others and produce powerful media. Your gift to Light House makes all this possible. As the only filmmaking school of our kind in Virginia, Light House needs your support. We invite you to start a tradition of giving to support our efforts.
Thank you to our Supporters & Partners!